Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going Crazzzyyyy...

Seriously... Keeping this blog updated is kinda hard for me. Mostly because I never remember I even have it. But I need to write on it more. Actually I would like to post music, personal projects, photos, and other stuff that I find interesting but... it hasn't really worked out like that. But I'm totally fine with that. This blog will be what it is... just a place for me to put whatever I feel like on it. And that being said, let me get down to what I was going to talk about...

I HAVE BEEN SOO FRIGGIN SICK AS OF LATE!!!! actually its been like a month and a half at least... pretty much ballz if you ask me. But like the wost part is that lately I've been feeling super light headed and it feels like I'm going to puke my guts out... I wanna see a neurologist but I would be in dept for the rest of my life! That makes me want to move back to Canada so at least I could get on some sort of list... even though I might die of old age before I ever see someone. And whats even worse is that this Friday I'm leaving for Central America for a month. I doubt I'll be feeling super by then... Sometimes I wonder is all this sickness is due to stress... haha. So the break down of me being sick is this... First back in the fall (I think around late October) I got the infamous H1N1! That was actually pretty cool because even though I was terribly sick, eventually I got better. And I could say that I got Swine Flu which is total bragging rights! But after Christmas, probably in mid January I came down with a cold which lasted about 2 weeks, started feeling a little bit better then out of nowhere the cold turned into bronchitis! And when I started really feeling it, I was on a work trip to San Fransisco so I couldn't really rest at all. And I'd say the bronchitis lasted for about 3 weeks... just a side note my roommate also came down with bronchitis as well. But the difference was the he ended up seeking medial attention and getting antibiotics where as I just tried to get better on my own... Then in mid February I went to Vancouver for the Olympics which was totally awesome and my heath at the time seemed fine but on the drive home I started feeling sick again. I thought I had just been hanging around my friend Ryan to much because he had started getting a cold a few days earlier but over the next few day my symptoms were getting worse and his were getting better. Sooo... I cracked and went to the doctor. I thought I has strep throat but when I was tested it came back negative. The doctor told me that I was dealing with the same virus that I had originally got back when I was sick in January. My body was trimming the weeds but they kept growing back. So he put me on antibiotics for 5 days and that was that... So this leads me to where I am right now. Its been about a week and a half since that doctors visit and so far I haven't felt any better. Sure my throat feels fine down but it seems like my health isn't improving at all. And in fact I may be feeling worse. I really don't understand all that is going on but I've been trying to change a few things about how I'm living. Like for starters I thought that I could drastically start feeling better if I was eating super healthy food. So I've been eating pretty much raw these last couple of days... The other major thing is that for I'd say the last 6-8 months I've been going to bed at the earliest 1am at night. I think this is finally catching up on me and I'm starting to feel the effects. So I've been trying to get to bed around 10pm every night. This, I feel is going to be pretty hard for me. And the last thing I've started to do is take crazy amounts of vitamins. I went to a local health food store yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff. So this is my hope in all of this... That by Friday I'll be feeling 100%... I hope this is realistic because it would be a crying shame for me to miss out on another trip. Last year I missed a Tahiti trip because I tore my Achilles tendon a week before I was supposed to leave. I'd really like to go on this trip... But who knows. There are 2 more days until Friday and a ton of work to do... I think this might be where the stress comes into play. But I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I'll keep this thing updated. And if you believe you could send up some prayers for me. Side note I've been getting alot of prayer which is amazing. Thank you to all who have prayed for me! But yeah time will tell I guess...

This is what I could be missing out on...

Costa Rica from digitalmeteo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment