Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Super Quick Blog Post...

Well for all of my 4 followers... here is a super quick blog post.

I've been living back in Calgary for the past 3 weeks. WOW, didn't ever think that would happen. It's the slow season right now in Whistler so not much is happening out there as far as jobs go. Also the weather has been a bit of a bummer all summer long so I'm thankful to be following the sun. Monday I started a job working in a welding shop. I'll be working there for the next few month to save up money for the winter season. My summer thus far has been filled with California beaches and sun so joining the workforce again isn't so bad... To be honest, it's kinda nice to work hard. On some level it feels good inside. My buddy Taylor said, "There's something noble about just working hard no matter what that job is..." I think he's right, compared to what I'm used to, my job is could seem like a step backwards but at the end of the day work, is work. And working hard feels good. I had a dream that I had huge biceps and I was flexing them for everyone to see, so maybe that dream will come true. I kinda hope it does.

Anyway, I've had this life motto ever since my buddy Willy Branlund coined it a few years back and that motto is "God and Art". I don't really know why I like it so much but I think it's simplicity is what attracted me to it. I feel that I've been called to live a simple life. Kinda... Well, simple in some ways, not so simple in others. But as far as life pursuits go I want to pursue those two things. Hopefully it will be a noble pursuit at that! HA! But just for the record I also want a wife and kids... I'm getting uber jealous of my brother and his rad little boy. But back to my point... the point of this whole post is that I wanted it to be a super quick one.... so there you go. Super quick blog post. Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment